Saturday, March 5, 2011

Web Store Coming Soon/Purchase originals



I've had several requests over the past couple months for prints and wanted to let you know that I am working on it. I am pretty sure I found a printer I want to work with so I can create limited edition giclee prints of a few of my illustrations and paintings.

Along with that (which is why it's taking so long to set up a web store), I am producing other products that would be cool to own. I just got these great buttons from No Sleep till buttons yesterday, and I think Chris did a great job at making them. I printed the labels, cut them, and bagged all 100 of those you see in the picture above.

Stay tuned over the next couple weeks because I will have a merch give away to celebrate the online store opening...



Also, if you would like to purchase any traditional painting you see on my blog, just send me an email for pricing: Daniel(at)o-fishel.com

I'll even frame it for not extra cost in the style you see above.

No comments: