Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Edge Magazine Interview

I just back from Philadelphia, visiting the old undergrad school talking up a storm and picked up a few copies of Edge Magazine. In this issue, I along with many others like Tim Durning, Joe Game, and former teachers Mark Tocchet, Jon Twingley, and Tim O'brien were mentioned in an article about why the illustration department at the University of the Arts pumps out great artist.

I was pretty flattered to do lend some of my input and was even more flattered to see a full pager of one of my illustrations!




I want to thank Mark Tocchet, the Chair of the illustration department at The University of the Arts, for recommending me as one of the folk to do the interview and I also want to thank Kevin Kauffman for doing the interview and including my illustration in the interview.


Here's a preview of something I am working on.....

No comments: